Sunday, October 3, 2010

Practicum oh practicum….why do you have to come?

I’m dreading every moment the topic of practicum pops up in class. Dy Jaya is trying his best to give tips on preparing ourselves for our practicum and Cik Pah is giving us inside stories of what might go wrong during practicum the whole semester. I am just absorbing all these information and will apply them during my practicum next semester.

When I think about my practicum, my thoughts will always review back the moments I was here at campus. All those sweet, memories with college mates and course mates are very much precious to me and I seriously don’t want it to end abruptly. If possible, I would like to go back in time to my first year and study all over again!!! Our practicum puts an end to everything sweet that has ever happened to me!!!

5 comments:

  1. REnuga,
    My dear friend why do you have to take things that way? Instead see it in a positive way. It will never put an end all the great time that we had together but it brings all the memories so we can use them all to go through our practicum. I get scared to but as always things will work out well. So, stop worrying and lets go through practical. I believe our wonderful lectures have prepared us well enough. So cheers !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Renuga,
    Honey, every soon to be teacher's need to go through this you see. Even i get butterflies in my stomach whenever i hear of practicum. But don't worry, we will be there for you dear. After you got all those positive feedback from Cik Pah, i think you won't be facing problem in the real world out there. No more plastci smiles on your face aite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I am too reckless about this, I just don't really think is a big deal of practicum. Watching friends around busy with the places they want, the friends they want to be with, this and that, I just, don't really interested in it. For me, anywhere,it is still Melaka right?With who, I am still going to do the practicum right?So why bother it?Maybe I am too shallow to see the problems coming. >< However, I joined David, Jeremy and Jackson as future house mates, meaning we will be in the same area of teaching, just maybe me and Jackson will be in the same school teaching. =) The only problem I was worrying was the transportation. I'm still thinking of bringing my bike or car to Melaka...><

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi renuga,

    i also afraid when i am thinking about this teaching practicum. well, i cannot denied that all the stories cik pah told us is making me more afraid of going to school. however, i also cannot denied that i cannot wait to go to school as i know, i will be able to experienced the role of being a teacher in a real surrounding. but, like what you said, going to school will put an end to all out sweet memories together in upm! however, lets take it positively right? well..good luck for the practicum friends..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also kind of worried to face the upcoming practicum because I'm not fully prepared emotionally. However, all the advices Cik Pah has given us really help to make me more prepared to go for my teaching practice. I will definitely miss UPM during my teaching practice! :(

    ReplyDelete