Sunday, October 3, 2010

Research paper: what have I done so far…?

So far I have submitted the introduction section to Miss Dzeelfa and am waiting to get her feedback on it. While waiting, I started of with Authors’ Background and Cultural Background section. Since I am working on classic texts, it is a bit hard for me to get books and resources on 19th and 20th century. It is especially tough to get resources on adultery of the era and also on the causes. With the help of OPAC, I found few books that might help me more to understand the culture of 19th and 20th century.

I feel that the time limit that has been given to us (1 semester) restricts my interest to deliver an elaborate research paper. I would like to work on this topic deeper. I am sure that I won’t be satisfied with my outcome as I feel the “holes” and missed out parts will be a big turn off for my readers. Despite that, I will try my best to put together a good research paper with the time I have. I am really very happy that I got the chance to do this research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment